Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Weather

We are having an ice storm! At least that is what the weatherman says. There is ice, so I guess he is right. Lol. It will all be gone tomorrow and life will be back to normal. I love that about Texas. Our weather changes from day to day unless, of course, it's August, and then it's just hot on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and begin again. By Friday, though, our temps will be back in the 60's. Texas is a great place to live! We have so much variety even in our weather! I will snuggle up with a blanket on the couch and keep the fire warm for now and just enjoy it. There's no school tomorrow, so I get to sleep late. Woo hoo!
In the meantime, keep praying for Bro. Jesse. He has decided to do chemo and radiation. They will start preparing him for this tomorrow. I'm told he is feeling well today and finally ate some solid food. I'm sure he was very happy with that. He has been on a liquid diet since he has been in the hospital. Just keep praying that these treatments will help him.

No comments:

Post a Comment