Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Great Weekend

I took my son and a friend of his to a youth rally on Saturday and heard some great preaching. Dr. Bob Ross was the preacher and he gave a great message to the young people. One of the greatest comments he made was that we Christians should have a testimony that is good to live by and better to die by. There was also this man there that gave his testimony about where the Lord brought him from to where he is now. What a testimony he has! On extraordinary thing about this man was that he started a company from nothing, built it into a very successful company, and then when his church needed a new building, the Lord laid it on his heart to sell his company and the tithes on that sale would build the new church building! This man is a millionaire and he drives the bus on Sunday mornings. Wow it just blew me away. Then on Sunday, we had a great day at church. Then my hubby and I got to spend the rest of the day together. We went out to eat and just drove around. He took me to Mansfield and showed me where my new dentist is and we found a much better way! He is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment