Thursday, January 1, 2009

Me and My Best Friend

Hi! I am new to blogging, but I hope I will be a blessing to you. I have a Bible that I have had since I was 16 years old. This Bible is my friend. I know this particular Bible very intimately. A few years ago, my family bought me a new Bible because this one was beginning to fall apart. I was so nervous about using my new Bible. I didn't want to give the old one up. That Bible is my Best Friend. I am now using my new Bible, but when I need to find a certain verse, and I know approximately where it is, I go to my old friend and I find it almost instantly. So, I guess what I am trying to convey to you is to be intimate with God's Word. Your life will mirror the time you spend with it and your Bible will mirror your life. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment