Friday, January 23, 2009

Bro. Jesse, con't

Bro. Jesse is in the hospital right now. He has been for a few days and he really needs a lot of prayer right now. He will be there past Monday because they are going to do a procedure on him that hopefully will help him. Mrs. Sue also needs your prayers. I can't imagine what it is like to be the one with the cancer, but I do know what it's like to be the family member going through this battle with them. It's hard. I'm sure the emotions are a lot alike. We are scared and sad. We look for a handle on the situation. And we try to take care of them. So, please keep them in your prayers. I hate cancer as much as I hate the devil and sin! I have lost my mother, dad-in-love, and a dear friend to it. That's just a few, I know so many more. I hate seeing what it does to people. And most of all, I hate that it has to take the ones we love away from us. I know this is all part of God's plan and maybe it's not for us to understand until Glory. Just like Bro. Jesse preached in chapel at school one day, Romans 8:28 is one of the hardest verses to understand. "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." It's hard to understand how Bro. Jesse fighting cancer for his life is going to work together for his and Mrs. Sue's good. But His Word tells me that it does and I have to trust God for this. So please pray for Bro. Jesse and Mrs. Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment