Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ice!!

Yesterday, we had rain, sleet, and ice. Thankfully, it didn't cause any road troubles, but it sure did make for pretty scenery. The trees all were iced. We thought for a few minutes the electricity was going to go off. A town nearby was completely without it. But, it just blinked off and then on again a couple of times. I was feeling bad yesterday with a stomach virus, so the weather keeping me inside was no problem. Not that I go out when it's cold anyway. We have a wood burning stove in our home and I love to have a nice warm fire going when it's cold out. My favorite thing in the wintertime is to curl up on the couch with a soft blanket and a good book or good movie with a warm fire. It's just the best. I'm so glad God changes things up for us. He changes it quite a bit here in Texas, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I never get bored with the weather here!

No comments:

Post a Comment