Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Well............

I got started on my spring cleaning but it sure does go a lot slower when the hubby is home. I have so much to do and so does he. But..............he wants me to be involved in what he has to do. Of course since our son is older I don't have to help as much, but he likes for me to come and see the progress and give my opinions and listen to his plans and go to Home Depot with him. I don't mind going to Home Depot, I like that store. Love the garden section. Needless to say, though, I didn't get a whole lot of cleaning done today. I have my list and it will get done if I pray for FedEx to keep my husband all day just for one day. LOL! No, really I love having him around. I just don't get anything done when he's around. LOL! Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment