Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Brings Cleaning

Our school officially begins Spring Break on Monday! My break always means it's time for spring cleaning around my house. Believe it or not I actually enjoy it. It's one of two or three times a year that my house gets cleaned thoroughly. I know that sounds bad, but I don't think I'm a bad housekeeper. I'm talking from the ceiling down. Windows inside and out. Turn mattresses. Clean under the big furniture that never gets moved. Move furniture around for the Spring and Summer arrangements. Yes, I arrange for seasons! We have a wood-burning stove and we don't set our furniture near it in the winter. When it gets warm again, I move it closer since we won't be using it. This is only a few things I will be doing this weekend. I also plan to have some quality time with my boy. I only have a few years left with him and I am going to make the most of it.
Have a great weekend, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment