Thursday, March 19, 2009

Congratulations Danielle!

My niece, Danielle, got engaged today! I'm so happy for you and Jeff! I'm so excited for the both of you. My girl is getting married! I pray all your dreams will come true exactly the way God has them planned. You'll be graduating college in May and then off to your new journey in life. I love the way God works everything out. His ways are perfect and right. As long as you both love God first, your love for each other will be right. This is what I have learned over 16 years of marriage, I'm sure I'll share plenty more of my "wisdom" :) with you. As I look back over the time your uncle and I have been married, when I was standing in your shoes and I thought I loved him so much then. I couldn't imagine loving him more. But, as two people grow together, the love grows too. What I felt then isn't love compared to what I feel now. One day you will have that same feeling. It only gets better from here. You deserve it all, Dani girl. I love you.

1 comment: