Tuesday, March 24, 2009


Wayne got his second opinion yesterday. As far as all goes with the tumor in the kidney, it was the same. This doctor, however, wants to try and save the kidney. I think that is wonderful. If he can't then he will remove it. They are waiting to find out if the surgery will be on March 31 or April 10. I am praying for the tenth because my dad is trying to get here from the Philippines. I know he and his wife want it done sooner and I completely understand that. But I'm sorry I'm praying against you guys. Keep praying for Wayne. Pray for my dad to get her quickly and as inexpensive as he can.

1 comment: