Monday, March 9, 2009

Looking For A Good Day!

I am looking for a good day tomorrow. I'm trusting the Lord to give it to me. I know it can't be a good day if I don't trust the Lord. A good day to me is to just be happy in the Lord! I like to be happy. I hope it is one of the things I am known for. My verse is Psalm 28:7, "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him." My happiness is because I trust in the Lord. I trust Him even with something as simple as a good day. He's the only one who can give it to me. I don't believe it's what we make it to be. It's what God makes it to be! Thank you, Lord for giving me the simple things in life like a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment