Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Lord delivered

I said here yesterday that I was trusting the Lord for a good day today. He gave me one just like I knew He would. He hasn't let me down yet! I've let Him down so many times and yet Christ remains true and faithful to me. I don't deserve any of it at any time, but He loves me far beyond my understanding. He is a Good God! And so I am trusting the Lord for another good day tomorrow. Thank You, Lord for my good day.
The simple things in life are what I have learned to love the most. I was just talking with Mrs. Sue about that today. What she misses most right now about Bro. Jesse is that she can't kiss him everyday. Small and simple. It's the things like the little kiss from the one you love, or a good day, or even a friend's smile that make this life wonderful.
Y'all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment