Monday, April 20, 2009

Not Much Today

I didn't really do much today. I did laundry like any other Monday. And just like every other Monday , I get interrupted and the laundry doesn't get finished. I still have 2 loads to wash. The interruption? It's one I don't mind at all. My husband asked me to mow the front yard. That meant I got to try out his new riding mower! He's had it for several months, but I haven't got on it. It's just like any other mower I suspect. I sure like riding rather than pushing, though. Then I burned 2 piles of leaves for him. Of course I had to burn one if I intend on parking my car in my carport. My husband must have been feeling pretty generous today, because not only did he let me ride his mower, he came in and told me I could even drive his new truck to school this week if I wanted. Of course I have already driven it, but I choose to let that gigantic thing be his. But, I will probably drive it since he is offering it. LOL! But only for one day. The gas is a small forturne. Well, I sure hope you all have a great week. I'm on countdown! Five weeks until school is out! Woo Hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment