Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lots To Do!

I was looking at our church bulletin a little while ago and noticed that I am going to be pretty busy in May. Of course there is plenty going on at the school with the end of the year coming very quickly and we have two graduating. Camp is coming at the end of June. Since I am a counselor, I will be helping with the fundraisers to help the kids go. And then there's Mother's Day. Boy, I tell you I am going to have post-it notes everywhere! Everything is flying around in my head and if I don't write it down somewhere, I can't keep it all straight. I really think that is why I forget so much. Whew! Wears me out just thinking about all this. I sure hope I have the energy to keep up with all these kids by the time camp gets here.
Please pray for our family. The swine flu is probable in our city. Of course we do not go to public school, but we still live and shop in Cleburne. Pray that the Lord will keep us all healthy. But mostly, pray for His will to be done in our lives. I desire nothing more and nothing less. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are going to be one busy lady. This comment comes back to you with prayers for sanity through this busy time and protection for your health.

    ReplyDelete