Monday, February 16, 2009

Some days, I just don't know what to say here. Today is one of those days. I have been busy all day and yet it seems like I got nothing done. I started the laundry and only got a couple of loads done. Well, not even a couple, the second is still in the dryer. I didn't want to do much at all today. I bought groceries, cooked supper, and that is about all I completed. Oh yeah and I managed to hurt my hubby. He had me pinned down and I couldn't move, not even to bite him. I usually have that out. So, I kick him in the back of his thigh with my heel. I didn't mean to hurt him, but I wanted it to hurt enough to let me go. Well, he did! LOL! But he has a pretty good knot on his leg now. Never liked being pinned down. I fight hard to get loose. One day he'll learn! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment