Monday, February 9, 2009

I Finally Made It...............

............to the dentist! Boy my mouth and teeth sure do feel good! I know it sounds crazy, but I love to go to the dentist. I tell you I know when my six months are up. I really like my teeth and gums to be clean. Many years ago after my son was born, I had some pretty bad problems with them. Once those problems were corrected, I have tried not to miss my cleanings. But I sure am glad I got it done. It is way over due this time because of certain problems, that I won't go into here, that led me to go to a new dentist. I'm glad I did.
Bro. Jesse is as good as can be expected. He is weak from what I am told. I am waiting for things to calm down a little at his home and then I will go visit him and see for myself. :) Remember to pray for Mrs. Sue when you pray for Bro. Jesse. She needs peace and strength and comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment