Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Out of Control

I am an organized person. I have to be because everything moves so quickly in my mind. I have all this stuff that I need to do going around in there and if I don't write it down, I forget it. I can't clean my house like I should because I will start in one room and when I leave that room to go put something up, I start cleaning in there! So I clean parts at a time. LOL! Anyhow, it seems that I have lost my organization. I feel like I'm going crazy. I begun today fighting this crazy problem of mine. I have to organize my surroundings so my mind will be organized. Weird, huh? It's a silly hangup of mine.
Bro. Jesse is doing good. He is taking his radiation, but it is wearing him out. He hasn't started chemo yet, but they were supposed to meet with the doctor about that this week. He had a hamburger the other day from Dairy Queen and said it was the best one he's had. Wow! He was deprived of solid food way too long! LOL Keep praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment