Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Roses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was standing near a window at school and saw my hubby driving around the corner. So, I waited for him to come in and he never did. After about 15 minutes, I decided to go get my phone and find out why he was just driving by. So, as I headed that way, my son comes around the corner smiling. Then he pulls from behind his back a vase with two roses! So, instead of asking him what he was doing when I called, I said, "I love you!" He sure is good to me. I don't deserve it. But I am so glad that he thinks I do. That's just like with God. He blesses us so much and we don't deserve it, but God must think so. That's why He is a good God!
Bro. Jesse is still weak from radiation. He had his last radiation treatment today. Chemo will start next week. I'm so sad that he isn't able to come to church. I know that is eating him up. Pray hard for him and Mrs. Sue!

No comments:

Post a Comment