Sunday, February 28, 2010

GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!!

I know I said in one of my last posts that I would start posting more.  I'm so sorry I lied to you.  I really didn't mean to.  We have been having some issues with our computer.  Rob finally found a few problems and it is working fine right now.  I pray that it will continue to do so.  I checked my e-mail the other day and I had 687 messages!  OH MY WORD!  I may have wore that delete button out! LOL!
School is going along great.  I cannot believe that it is almost Spring Break!  January thru March is always the longest and hardest time for us at school because there are no breaks during that time.  Well, it went quickly and easily this year.  I think all this snow helped it along.  We have had 2 bad weather days.  I have been so excited because we are getting so much snow this year.  WE HAD A WHITE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!  I never thought I would see that day.  It was beautiful.  Then, earlier this month, we got 8 inches.  That was a record breaker in these parts!  And of course last week we got another inch or two.  That one depended on where you lived.  LOL!  We really have had winter in Texas this year.  But, I have to say I am ready for Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment