Monday, July 18, 2011

Prayer

Prayer is one of my most valued treasures. I enjoy talking to my Lord! I know He knows every single one of my needs, but He also wants me to come to Him for each one. God desires fellowship with His people. We touch the heart of God when we pray. But, I do look forward to the day when I will no longer need prayer. That day, I will be able to talk to Him face to face! Oh what a day that is going to be! Of course I will no longer have any needs except to be with Jesus and to praise Him. Prayer is where it all begins. You have to pray to be saved. I'm so glad and thankful that God gave us this treasure!

1 comment:

  1. I truly believe in the power of prayer and when a lot of people pray, God's hand is moved. Shelly, please pray for your dad, he is suffering from pain in his lower back that goes down to his right leg for more than a week now. He went to see a doctor who prescribed medication but eased the pain a little bit. Please help us pray for your dad's healing so he can serve the Lord better. He was not able to preach last Sunday because of the pain. Thanks and God bless ya'll.

    ReplyDelete