Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Just When You Think.....

Thinking, that was the first mistake, right? LOL Anyways, we thought there was going to be extra money this week after paying the bills. And there was. But, you know God has perfect timing. Josh's retainer broke and it ain't cheap! But I'm so glad that God knows everything and He is the one Who made sure the finances are there for that. I'm so glad that I serve a God Who takes care of His children! Most people will say that this is life and there is always something, and that is true. But, when life happens and God takes care of it before I even ask......well, that's just awesome!

Romans 8:28   "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

I have seen this verse tried and proved in my life so many times! This is another one of those times. Praising God for His promises. Every one is true!

No comments:

Post a Comment