Sunday, February 26, 2012

WOW!!!

Wow! It has been six months since I posted last! Then we were about to begin homeschooling. Now, we are almost finished. In twelve days, Josh will be finished with all of his work! I am on the countdown, but still trying to wrap my mind around this. It has gone by so quickly. Whew, it hasn't been a difficult job, but it hasn't been the easiest either. But, it has been worth every single minute I invested. 

It is time to order invitations, cap and gown, diploma. Plan the theme. Plan the ceremony. I want this day to be the most special day in his life up to this point. He has worked hard and we want to reward him for it. 

I ask for your prayers as Josh approaches his "big" day. 

3 comments:

  1. Mrs. Shelly...it's about time you blogged again, lol! keep it up, I love reading your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just letting you know that I started a blog called Happiness In The Lord. I pray you will return to this one and keep up the good work to show others how important the Lord is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider an intro to my website on your next post, I’ll return the favor. Please email me back. Thanks!

    Aaron Grey
    aarongrey112 at gmail.com

    Insurance blog

    ReplyDelete