Sunday, February 26, 2012

WOW!!!

Wow! It has been six months since I posted last! Then we were about to begin homeschooling. Now, we are almost finished. In twelve days, Josh will be finished with all of his work! I am on the countdown, but still trying to wrap my mind around this. It has gone by so quickly. Whew, it hasn't been a difficult job, but it hasn't been the easiest either. But, it has been worth every single minute I invested. 

It is time to order invitations, cap and gown, diploma. Plan the theme. Plan the ceremony. I want this day to be the most special day in his life up to this point. He has worked hard and we want to reward him for it. 

I ask for your prayers as Josh approaches his "big" day. 

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. Shelly...it's about time you blogged again, lol! keep it up, I love reading your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just letting you know that I started a blog called Happiness In The Lord. I pray you will return to this one and keep up the good work to show others how important the Lord is.

    ReplyDelete