Friday, July 10, 2009

It Worked!

The site did save my post in my chosen font! Isn't God good to answer such small and unimportant requests like that?
I am venturing out into new territory. As you visit you will see that I am advertising of sorts. My dad's wife makes good money at this and I thought I might give it a try. It would be a great supplement to our income if I do as well as she does.
At church we are getting ready for vacation Bible school. It is getting really close. I can't believe we are almost half way through July! As soon as VBS is over then Pastor and I will be off to A.C.E. training. And of course we are trying to get our school relocated to our church property before school begins. A lot to do and only a month and a half.
Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment