Monday, May 11, 2009

Where Have I Been?!

Who really knows? LOL! Actually, I have been sleeping. I was so tired last week, so I just went to bed. Then at the end of the week I was in Oklahoma to see my niece graduate from college. WAY TO GO, DANIELLE! It's so hard to believe my little flower girl just graduated college! And now, she is planning her own wedding. Tears. I know you can't see them, but they are there. She's grown up so fast and now she is so busy. Somewhere I will just have to steal her away just for some aunt time. :) While in Oklahoma, I decided I was going to go see the bombing site memorial. It really is beautiful and quite serene. I was amazed that right in the middle of downtown, it was so quiet. It's really something to see if you are ever up that way.
We have two weeks of school left, and it seems like we don't have much done. I know we do, but I guess you just have to know me to understand me. Believe me, that is probably a scary place to be. LOL!
Have a great week, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment