Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Blessed

God's been good in my life!
I feel so blessed beyond my wildest dreams
When I go to sleep each night.
And though I've had my share of heartaches
I wouldn't change them if I could
Cuz through it all, God's been good!

Isn't that true? I know it is in my life! God has blessed me so much that I cannot even begin to give thanks for it all. So, I just want to count some blessings for a moment or two.
1. I am blessed with salvation, a home in Heaven to forever praise my Jesus!
2. I have the bestest husband ever! He is my hero and I love him more than words could ever say.
3. I have a wonderful son! He loves me and takes care of me, and he even spoils me. His dad has taught him well. :)
4. I have a great church! My pastor preaches truth-the Bible! We aren't just a group of church members, but a church family.
5. My dad is the greatest! He always told us like it was, never minced words with us, and loved us. He is still the same today! He is also my hero!
6. I have 2 lovely sisters and 2 terrific brothers! So glad God chose them for me to grow up with!
7. My mom is in Heaven, so I will see her again!
8. Lisa is a great addition to our family! She is perfect for Dad.
9. Friends who love me.
10. The Bible to guide me through this crazy life!

I have been blessed!
God's so good to me!
Precious are his thoughts
Of you and me.
No way I can count them
There's not enough time!
So, I'll just thank Him
For being so kind.
God has been good, so good!
I have been blessed!











No comments:

Post a Comment