Monday, June 15, 2009

Feet...Feet...Pain!

My oh my! I mentioned in my last post that my husband has been having trouble with his foot for many weeks. Well, it is chronic gout. He has been given 2 cortisone shots, but we don't want too many of those because too much of that is not good. So please pray for him that the Lord will give him peace of mind and take the pain away.
My oh my! I broke my little toe! Who would have thought that little thing could cause so much pain?! It was really hurting and throbbing last night, so my hubby gave me one of his pain pills. An hour later I could not tell I had taken anything. I asked him if these help his foot and he said if he takes two they dull the pain. So, he talked me into taking two. I really didn't want to because I knew it would mess my head up. Two of the pills made the throbbing stop but didn't help the pain. The doctors should be ashamed of themselves to write that prescription! It did mess my head so I went to bed and slept it off. I did, however, sleep very well.
So, we couldn't be the only ones in pain so we included Josh today. He got caught up on his immunizations. We thought he was only getting his booster. But the requirements have changed since he was five years old. LOL! He got three shots. His arms have been sore all day. So we are a family in a complete pain circle. Boy I hope this circle gets broken! LOL!
God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment